Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ayam Penyet

I went Sarawak Club to have a swim with Nigel. The water wasn't that cool. So i didn't had much satisfaction on it. I met Daryl, Malcolm and also Fabian swimming. I too met Lance and Kenneth after they've playing basketball. I even meet this terrence hungrily eating his two chicken wings and some kind of sandwiches.

After swimming, Nigel brought me to a malay store to eat. It was a food called 'Ayam Penyet'.

Woosh....The 'Ayam Penyet' is so nice, i can never leave the smell of it. It was Nigel who brought me to the place and eat. This 'Ayam Penyet' costs Rm6 just for a plate., but it tasted nice. I met Alyssa and some other malay friends too. Happy to meet them.

I was so full when i reached home. I wish i could go back some other time to have it again.

No comments: